Ask a question: 

How do i get a phone number from 311?


Contact us using a Video Relay Service (VRS) at 212-NEW-YORK (212-639-9675). When you call 311, your phone service provider charges the cost of a local call. When you are transferred to another phone number from 311, there is no additional cost.

How to Use 311 Service for Phone?

In participating areas, customers can use 311 to reach non-emergency government services. When you dial 311, a customer service representative for the municipality/agency will answer your call. You will be asked for detailed information about your request. This information is sent to the appropriate city department for action.

What Is 311 and When Should I Use It? The 311 system varies from city to city, but the most reliable way to contact this service is through your phone or online. You can dial 311 to report an issue or, if your city has one, use the 311 app. Mobile app names also vary by city. For example, in Los Angeles, the app is called MyLA311 while in New York City, it goes by NYC311.

How to Use 311 Service for Phone? 311 service for Phone. 311 is an easy-to-remember phone number that connects you with non-emergency government services. DETAILED INFO. Learn more dialing 311. In participating areas, customers can use 311 to reach non-emergency government services.

How do I request a Police Report?

How Do I Request a Police Report? Guidelines for Requesting Police Reports from the Chicago Police Department Members of the general public may obtain a copy of a case report or other document containing information to substantiate a personal injury, a loss or damage to property.

How Do I Call 311 From My Cell Phone? How do I call 311 from my cell phone?Watch more videos for more knowledgePolycom VVX 311: Call Forwarding - YouTube

When to Call? 311 is the alternate number to report non-emergency law enforcement related complaints; If you are unsure, call 911 and we will get you the right help or refer you to …

Was this answer helpful:  


Please let the audience know your advice: